Just in time for tax season—The Book on Advanced Tax Strategies!

34 Replies

When it comes to taxes, it’s not about how much money you make—but how much money you actually keep.

“For years, Amanda has been my personal CPA, helping me save hundreds of thousands of dollars. Now, she's showing you the exact same strategies that her clients use. This book is one that you can't afford not to own!”
Brandon Turner, co-host of The BiggerPockets Podcast

Are you tired of working hard all year, just to lose the largest chunk of that money to the IRS? Saving on taxes means more money for you, your family, and your real estate investments.?Learning tax strategies could be the easiest money you ever make!

Believe it or not, the U.S. tax system is filled with loopholes designed specifically to benefit real estate investors. In this comprehensive follow-up to The Book on Tax Strategies, bestselling authors and CPAs @Amanda Han and @Matt MacFarland?bring you more strategies to slash your taxes and turn your real estate investments into a tax-saving machine.

. . . Sounds too good to be true, right? Don't take our word for it. Read the book instead! You can find it here at the BiggerPockets Bookstore.

Has anyone read this yet? ?Interested to hear if it has new information. ?I'm sure its great, but wondering if it is worth the read if already working with a great CPA, @John Woodrich ! ?

Hey @Iris Y Tang , this book was designed to be an advanced expansion on the first book. It covers more in-depth topics like 1031 exchanges, real estate professional status, Opportunity Zone investing, investing with retirement accounts, etc.

Hope this helps!

Hey?@Karen Higgins , this definitely has more advanced material than the first book! There are some great tax-saving ideas in here that you may not have thought about before. Though I can't promise your CPA doesn't already know what's in the book, it always helps to stay educated and bring as much information as possible to your?tax conversations.

This post has been removed.

Looking forward to checking this book out. For those unaware, the bigger pockets podcast covered this on 2/20 when it had the authors on. Really interesting episode where they went over a lot of these strategies at a high level. I saw some comments about people already working with a CPA, and this is not intended to replace them, rather open the conversation that you can have with them.

It helps when talking to a contractor to know what you're asking for; it also helps when talking to a CPA to know what you're asking for!

I'm reading Tax-Free Wealth by Tom Wheelwright now. My first real estate investing book! These two are already on my reading list. I'm brand new learning this stuff and I'm already getting that tax stuff is massively important.

Tis the Season....and?Oh, the tax implications are SO, SO, SO important!?Not as sexy of a topic, and definitely can be confusing, but would HIGHLY recommend making notes on the things you don't understand and research them!?So many good resources on BP - I listened to the podcast with the authors and took notes the WHOLE time. As a house flipper, there are WAY different rules/taxes for my business than just a straight rental (of which I?have as well, just to make it complicated!). I?also listened to the podcast with @Natalie Kolodij - which was a boss of an episode. Highly recommend listening to that one (again, took a ton of notes and asked my CPA tactical things she brought up). Ok, done fan-girling. Thanks for the post Mindy!?

Here's the Natalie episode:?
http://www.xfgglm.com/blog/biggerpockets-money-podcast-112-natalie-kolodij

This is a good episode too for those on the FI journey - it's not up-to-date on amounts, but the basic outline is on-point:?
http://www.xfgglm.com/blog/biggerpockets-money-podcast-54-6-ways-reduce-taxable-income-eric-brotman

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here
rb88 热博手机版| 热博体育在线| BTI体育| 热博体育| 热博体育官网| 热博rb88| 热博| 热博rb88| rb88热博电竞手机版| 热博体育| 热博体育官网| rb88官网| 热博rb88|